The perfect gateway to Europe
Thanks to the proximity of the Port of Rotterdam, Rotterdam-The Hague Airport and Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport, Westland's horticulture cluster has easy access to some 500 million consumers in Europe.
The Netherlands is the second largest exporter of agricultural products after the US.
|Production value Floriculture||€||5.3||billion|
|Production value Fruits & Vegetables||€||2.6||billion|
Your connection to European business
- A hub linking the major logistics ports and the European consumer market thanks to its excellent multimodal and synchro-modal accessibility
- State-of-the-art warehousing
- An innovative climate oriented towards high-quality, time-critical, and sustainable logistics
- An effective management of cargo and information flows
- An abundance of logistics companies, both large and small, as well as a healthy mix of SMEs and large internationals
- Plenty of logistics properties available