The perfect gateway to Europe and the world
Thanks to the proximity of the Port of Rotterdam, Rotterdam-The Hague Airport and Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport, West-Hollands horticulture cluster has easy access to some 500 million consumers in Europe.
The Netherlands is the second largest exporter of agricultural products after the US.
|Production value Floriculture||€||5.3||billion|
|Production value Fruits & Vegetables||€||2.6||billion|
Your connection to European business and worldwide business and worldwide business
- GPWH is a cluster within the European Cluster Collaboration Network, cooperating within the Plant Inter Cluster network
- State-of-the-art warehousing
- An innovative climate oriented towards high-quality, time-critical, and sustainable logistics
- An effective management of cargo and information flows
- An abundance of logistics companies, both large and small, as well as a healthy mix of SMEs and large internationals
- Plenty of logistics properties available
- Near to Port of Rotterdam
- Near to railway possibilities (RSC, Bleizo)
- Near Rotterdam The Hague Airport and Schiphol